Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Jul 17, 2014 12:36PM

The cross of ZEN shares earlier today came from Cliffs. The buyers wanted more but Cliffs would not sell more for this price. Apparently others wanted to buy at a lower price but Cliffs would not sell lower than $2.10

This is all good news. The rumours and fears about what Cliffs might sell for and tank ZEN were unfounded. Nobody knows where Cliffs might sell the next batch of shares. Perhaps $3? Quite possibly, they do not need more money so desparately to sell that low? So I will not guess. But I think they have demonsrated they are not so desparate to give away a valueable asset on the cheap. But only Cliffs really knows this.

I am sure smart buyers are out there and carefully buying as cheap as they can without pushing the share price too high. More and more investors are catching onto this jewel. So I expect the price to gradually improve due to careful buying pressure. From time to time they will stop buying to settle the price and watch to see how many shares come available.

There is still much to speculate about but we all should be careful with our hopes or fears. I was one who was very hopeful we would see the PEA in July. Doesn't seem like it will happen. Like everyone else I will have to wait. However, I have concluded that when it comes it will benefit us more. The last NR stated that 20 interested parties were expected to grow to 30. I was surprised there were these many. I'm sure this has been the largest factor in the delay.

This cross of shares today was very good news for ZEN.

Jul 17, 2014 09:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply