Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Tomorrow (or maybe the next day) will mark the end of the six to eight week window for the company to provide an update on the estimated completion date for the PEA.

"An estimated completion date will be better understood in the next six to eight weeks and another update will be released at that point." - NR June 18, 2014

Based on the board discussion re: the hiring of Stowe and the potential for AE to be potentially now thinking long term and taking the deposit through to the mining stage if a sufficient buy-out offer isn't received, the following line from the June 18 NR jumped out at me as well:

"Completion of the PEA will be another important milestone for the Company and lay the groundwork for the prefeasibility study." - NR June 18, 2014

In other words, the most recent release discussing moving the Company forward into the next phase post-PEA wasn't the first mention. This says to me that the Company isn't being complacent and is sending a message to potential interested parties that they aren't going to put the PEA out and then sit on their hands waiting for offers to roll in. Keeping the wheels in motion and the threat (for a better lack of words) of the Company taking the deposit to the mining stage (which I fully believe they will do if a sufficient offer isn't received) keeps those interested parties on their toes and opens their eyes to the possibility of missing out on this incredible find.

Reminds me of a little twist on an old William Lyon Mackenzie King quote. "Not necessarily to the mining stage, but to the mining stage if necessary."

A good week so far, GLTA!

SB

New Message
Please login to post a reply