Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Zen Folk...

I've popped on this hub from time to time to post and have followed the Zen goings on daily, both here and at SH, as I find my entry. I have been a member here on Agoracom for 6 years and a Hub Leader for almost as long. I have interacted and shared responsibilities with Larry Hoover on many hubs during the last several years. Have met him twice and have had an opportunity on multiple occasions to watch him interact.

I have seen Hoov on countless hubs both deified and vilified as he unselfishly shared his thoughts on many plays and his take on their reality. Witch hunt aside, I think we can ALL agree that the man is extremely intelligent, understands the industry and works tirelessly and unselfishly to deliver answers and opinions to any member both here and across the board, who simply asks. He shares what he knows. Larry has ties to many companies for a reason. He is a gifted teacher and communicator. He makes the difficult/technical, easy to understand.

Hub Leaders are not meant to be cheerleaders for a play. They are here to contribute where they can and to help facilitate a useful, realistic and effective experience for all investors. Much goes on behind the scenes. This is where naming names, discrediting, he said/he said... etc. should take place. I agree with Agora Admin on that fact. Having said that, when a member's reputation, character and integrity are being publically debated and questioned, he has the right to defend himself and speak his truth.

Hoov and Glorieux are two of the most intelligent, savvy and influential members of this community. It would be a shame to lose either in the capacity of leader and/or member. They, like you and I have the right to invest our time and hard earned dollars wherever they see opportunity. We can either jump on board and follow their lead or agree to disagree and hold back. The important thing is that we do our own DD and jump because WE have made the call. After years of holding my hand over a pretty flame I am tired of getting burned. I appreciate all sides of the story. I am grateful when someone brings to my attention a truth that I had never considered, due to my own lack of knowledge and/or expertise. I want someone to poke holes in my theory and make me pause and consider before watching my $$$$ go down the drain. The mark of a great hub is BALANCE.

Regardless of who is right... Who said and did what... Hoov deserves and has earned his right to be here. In my mind we are damn lucky that he is and that even through blackouts and a self imposed hiatus he finds a way to communicate important facts and details.

I hope Hoov remains a HL.

OG

New Message
Please login to post a reply