Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Diamond Fields was a great play and caught many by surprise. But what else can we expect? The junior mining sector is fraught with so many that fizzle out and only the promotion is left as a bad memory. I was only a spectator during that time because by the time I realized it was real, the price was too high. Fortunately, I was only a spectator with Bre-x as well for the same reason.

Fortunately, I'm into ZEN at reasonable prices and we Know they have a good find. But, like you say, I,m surprised at how many do not know graphite. Only a week ago on another BB, a real pumper of ZEN was commenting on ZEN having large flake graphite. What kind of DD can produce a statement like that two years after the fact? Too many who are heavily into flake graphite miners have deliberately confused people as well. Add that to the fear factor that pervades junior miners, and it goes a long way to suggest why the ZEN share price is lagging.

I'm looking for the day when the deal AE makes shocks my system. But this time I'm on the boat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply