Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

ZEN does have a large area around this discovery. I think they have to do some more drilling but not sure if that has been fulfilled yet. But for looking at land nearby, this has been done by ZEN already. Some little while back several small companies staked ground around this deposit. It was this action that caused this question to be asked, perhaps last year. Somebody phoned the ZEN head office and they said the surrounding area had been checked an no other results like where they found this graphite showed up. Doesn't mean there isn't any graphite hiding out there, but it seems very unlikely. As for the several other companies, they got a little publicity but I never heard they did any serious drilling.

This comes from my memory which id failing and faulty about the details, but this is otherwise reliable info from back then. If you are able to check back on posts by Glorieux or Hoov, you may find better facts and details to satisfy your curiosity. The fact you are asking and nothing else is going on there lately should lead you to believe this is true. Otherwise you would be reading about these companies and the work they are doing. Hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply