Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

It's interesting to note that Greg Bowes of Northern Graphite (NGC) will be one of the presenter at the Berlin Conference in December 2014. NGC has also produced high-quality graphite suitable for high-end battery for EVs, in addition to the other 2 (?) companies mentioned in a previous post (Sorry, I could not find the post at the time of writing this post).

In the graphite business, off-take agreements with strategic partners/buyers containing clearly-defined and agreed price and tonnage are very important. Companies would need to show transparency to investors with respect to the details of the off-take agreements, including firm price, tonnage and the name of the partners/buyers ("confidentialityand/or competitiveness" are not good excuses, since sooner or later the information will get out). Without such a disclosure, an off-take agreement with vague description would not help the market valuation of the company. There is example(s?) to illustrate the point.

It would be very helpful if the price of $8500/tonne or greater is confirmed either in a separate NR ahead of the PEA, or included in the PEA for ZEN garphite. I would say that the profit margin would be heathy enough, even with $8500/tonne. This price may look (too?) conservative for some, but it's a safe assumption, since the only way for ZEN sp to go is... UP, if its price is higher, e.g. $10k or $15k/tonne. Again I stop a bit short of the range $20 - 40k /tonne (conservative person I am).

IMO, $10/s would be a respectable sp target. But, I would not argue with an offer of $15/s.

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply