Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Hi GH,

I respectfully disagree. ZEN is constantly attacked because it is very different and very unrelated to flake graphite. Because of this difference it is easy to sow doubt and create panic among shareholders especially since the graphite market is so opague and pricing on the venture exchange is so difficult for junior miners.

While there may be lots of market available for a large number of graphite producers, there will be very limited markets for very high quality, high crystalinity equivalent to synthetic graphite. If you look at the numbers ZEN could easily supply all of Tesla's needs for the next 20 years and still have lots of material left over for the pebble bed nuclear market and other high value applications. I think all graphite companies want to position themselves for the very top of the market, why wouldn't they, but few if any can meet the demand and the demand that can be met by flake companies will come at a high cost and at the expense of the environment, due to extreme processing required.

It is my opinion that this is why many companies are targeting ZEN either directly or via proxies because ZEN will take a large market share in the newest highest value applications and the cost to produce their material will be low and have a low impact on the environment.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply