Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Maybe the ZEN graphite is not really bad news for flake graphite nor synthetic graphite. Perhaps it is just great news for shareholders of Zenyatta. I am basing these observations more on what some smarter than I posters here have done. It isn't because I'm a scientist or anything in that class.

Flake graphite people have so many problems of their own ZEN isn't the problem for them. ZEN has targeted synthetic as their market so in my mind that set's flake free from any threat from ZEN. Let's see if any of these flake companies can get to production and make a profit in a serious way to attract investors. That is their problem.

As for synthetic, I have read that ZEN is targeting only 1% of their market Considering the fact this is a growing market, ZEN hardly hurts any of them. Perhaps they have serious problems outside of ZEN as well. The cost to produce has caused Conoco Philips to abandon this market. In China some problem plants have cut back due to pollution problems.

I think for these two reasons this find by Zenyatta is far more important than most of us realize. Those who see us as a threat have sure outdone themselves to discredit ZEN's graphite. But from my view, it is not the graphite but the financial risk to them that has them so concerned. The attention ZEN may get when everyone wakes up to ZEN could cause flakers to get ignored in the market place. Financial backing has not come easy to them and it may become a lot harder pretty soon.

I have always thought it made a lot of sense for a synthetic company to take a run at ZEN too. I thought Conoco Philips might be the logical choice because both Dr. Chahar and the Japanese fellow had connections there. CP could buy into Zenyatta and supply the money to build the processing plant and have an exclusive contract to sell the product to customers. Who knows the customer better than them?

Monday and Tuesday's market interests me too. If we get a continuation of Thursday and Friday's market, I think news is very close. Last week we saw the buyers who have been so patient step up their buying. So volume has increased as has the share price. I think we see this continue next week. The closer we get to news the less patience the buyers will have. At these prices we all know how good this is.

For what it is worth, Chauncey, it is how I see it. I have to confess that after this long wait I am becoming a little excited about the possibilities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply