Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Thank you Threshold for this information. I like your synopsis but this is the item I most liked. Perhaps AE has a different view about Zenyatta graphite and its potential than he did early on. In fact, I'm sure it is much different.

His quote, that is AE........." We believe with last week’s press release that we are graduating from an exploration to a development company. Next year we plan to complete a Pre-Feasibility Study followed by a Bank Feasibility Study, (‘BFS’) if all goes well...."

Yes, that's my highliting and my hope. Some here think this will take much longer than they wish to wait. I cannot vouch for who it is willing to sell for far less value than we have, but $10 to $20 is an area I think is a give away. But those who are satisfied with this amount will be able to get it without a long wait. You'll see it with or without a buyout. So in the end whatever your view, I'm sure you will get what you want. I just hope you can be happy and not regret any decision made.

It's nice to see the share price action this morning but it is nothing to what is coming.

New Message
Please login to post a reply