Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Well you make 3 interesting points Sum.

1) PEA could easily be late. I seriously doubt it will be late, AE has repeatedly stated it won't and has never invoked the out of his hands defence, therefore, it may be being delayed by other things like buyout, end user discussions, but it will not be late, IMHO.

2) Volume on American Thanksgiving. You are right it was not low compared to Wed. But it was low all weak realitively and will pick up next week. While I don't think the US market has much impact on the ZEN price per se, since so little trades on the OTC market, there are still likely lots of folks goofing off this week in Canada and the US because the US markets are virtually closed all week, so we are experiencing low volume which will pick up, again IMHO

3)I was under the impression that TD was the market maker for ZEN, so they are required to trade it both ways. Is this really manipulation or is this just the abberent effects of low volume and the market maker trading making that look odd. When the demand begins TD will step back until another lull, and there will be no manipulation, because no one can hold back market forces once they take hold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply