Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

FYI, many of us are aware of that quote attributed to AE. I have no doubt he and almost everyone connected to Zenyatta thought this was a sure thing (the buyout) and could happen at any time. You could go back and find many more quotes of expectations. Since this quote many things have changed. This find has developed into much more than anyone could forsee back then. I'd think perhaps ten fold or more. That is all to the benefit of shareholders who stay with a long term view. And it certainly feels looooooong term.

During this time the team has grown and developed. I doubt anyone from AE on down the line to even me could imagine or see this coming. Today we await the release of the PEA and those who have guided Zenyatta through this development have a company that can either sell or develop the find. That is a lot of progress. Without news along the way, I am sure the PEA is going to open a lot of eyes.

This is not going to end with the PEA either. Rather, it will be the beginning of a whole new chapter for Zenyatta. If you are familiar with the race horse, Zenyatta, I think she is still running at the back of the pack. But she is about to move up and that is when the race gets exciting. Don't throw that winning ticket away as some have apparently done. The excitement is coming.

I think AE will be a happy man at PDAC this year and probably the center of all the excitement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply