Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

We all like the positive speculation about ZEN. Your concern about the stock price is really the only negative there is about the company ( my view anyway). None of us should be blind to this market warning red flag. I will take exception to your use of the phrase " all these people" when you talk about selling. The volume has been extremely low, again my view, and we do not know how much selling is serious and real and what is passing as " games". I have noticed lately the open has some strength to it ( weak strength I know ) and then the decline until market close. If this type of market action had volume attached to it then your concern would be something very serious to look at. But the volume is shrinking, so my conclusion is the selling is not a bad thing. Just normal market action from a stock. There will always be a seller and a buyer, and right now the buyers are waiting out the sellers. After all, there has been no news to inspire buying and most of us old time holders have, perhaps, too much. Of course, once we know more about the PEA I'm sure there will be a chorus of " wish I had bought more".

On the other hand we have so many positive things to consider and that overwhelmes the negative feelings eminating from a stagnant share price. I am not going to repeat information contained in so many good posts you can go back and read. But as long as the selling/buying stays in this pattern, I do not see it as anything to cause concern.

New Message
Please login to post a reply