Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Agreed, re doubt, transparency is absent, information is redundent and in floatation terms incorrct ( 78% when stated 80-90% in earlier release) out right misleading imo. We should have more detail regarding a further delay. Reasons, not platitudes nor unsubstantiated optimisim.

If I could have one question answered, it would be, what has changed from Sept NR when they pushed PEA release to Q4 so that now we have an indefinite delay? What! Facts please, details please. Quit hiding behind NDA's.

This is terrible market management. IR..... what a joke, absolutly no regard for retail, so I no longer have regard for them, I will now have to sit on it and pray that this isnt about anything wrong that they cannot solve and that all the optimisim I had that caused me to hold wasnt misplaced. I dont like my chances as much as I did when I got up this morning. I think everyone should be communicating displeasure to IR and demanding more complete explanations. Maybe they will give us some respect then, and answers, but I doubt it., I know some wont like any negativity, but honest to God, what else would you expect, my patience is frayed, as Im sure is many, given the huge sell off this morning.JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply