Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Thank you for taking the time doing this. I know a lot of people think each of us should do their own thing and not rely on other people to phone. But the important point is these people are very busy and their time more valuable than mine. However, we can differ on this point. I certainly agree that grouping together we form a considerable size of shares.

I have emailed twice with a request and have not been answered. Neither question was close to asking something that could not be commented on. So I hope you are successful. Some news would be nice and reassuring. However, I am so sure that ZEN has a valuable unique find that I have no trouble waiting.

I once watched a cat that had caught a mouse. When I came upon it the cat had the mouse between its paws and close to its body. When the cat spotted me it raised its head to look at me, the mouse made a break to escape as the cat had stopped paying attention to it. As the mouse broke free from between its paws, the cat reached out and brought the mouse back inside its reach. The cat knew it had this mouse and it was his.

I think AE is the cat here and the ZEN depsosit is the mouse. He knows what he has and it is not getting away from him. Eventually the cat got tired of playing with the mouse and it was the end of the mouse. Eventually AE will have what he needs and he will end this cat and mouse game he is into with his shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply