Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

just came across this topic when reviewing the warzone that is Stockhouse...

NO, Iam not "BobGreenfield", I have no idea who "BobGreenfield" is, i have never attempted to establish communication with "BobGreenfield", nor has he attempted to contact me.

what, because I used the word "presser" and don't buy into the overly-optimistic "what is likey happening behind the scenes" scenarios some posters make and all of a sudden Iam now an unrellenting ZEN basher, comparable with BobGreenfield?

Iam not a ZEN basher, i was just trying to paint a realistic picture of the current state of ZEN...

I expressed my concern with the overly-optimistic "end game"/"buy-out" behind the scenes stories that were being floated around in November/December...which is when most (myself included) anticipated a PEA Release.

I was shot-down then for trying to bring a sense of reality to the board and temper the evidently over-optimistic expectations.

interesting how anytime a justifiably neutral/somewhat negative sentiment is muzzled, yet the repeated unjustifiably rose-colored glasses posts are allowed to fester and grow by the message board community.

if me posting an opinion that is not overly optimistic on ZEN as it currenty stands is not welcomed and leads me to being grouped in with a ZEN bash crew, then i will refrain from further posting.

now that that is off my chest, the floor is once again all yours people... feel free go back to grasping at those endgame/buyout straws you which many seem to have a death grip on.

take care..

New Message
Please login to post a reply