Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Message: The Impurities Red Herring - (The non-post-removal / Within-the-rules Version)

Seriously....

If comments about "impurities" were to be made, I would say that these kinds of comments were ridiculous. Any suggestion that the NR's statements about the purity of the ore being questionable would be tantamount to calling Aubrey Eveleigh & Dr Bharat Chahar liars & schemers. I would find that offensive and distasteful. This company is putting forth information about their research and development. TIMELINESS has been an issue, but misrepresenting the truth has not.

Investors should spend their time figuring out where their lack of understanding lies, and spend less time trying to convince others that they shouldn't own a specific ticker. I'm not sure what the motivations could possibly be for questioning the truthfulness of this NR. Frankly I would be shocked comments if they were made by certain posters.

Just thinking out loud here, and hypothetically speaking, of course. (I don't intend this for any specific person, living or dead.)...

If a person were to make subtle allegations like this it would lead me to wonder what their motivations were. I might, for example, wonder if the person had previously lost money like I have. Noront (NOT), as an example, was awful to my portfolio in the end (or rather... the way I played it was awful). I might conclude that a person like this perhaps was truly THAT jaded and was actually just "being careful" with his/her money. Maybe he or she would literally be the most untrusting investor on the planet. If so, fine. Great. That would actually be a good thing. But I would want to warn a person like this to be careful with their insinuations. For realz. Things like that can get out of hand. On the flip-side, a person like this might have more nefarious intentions. Perhaps posting negative comments (alleging lying) could be the result of some toddlerish fight between 2 junior companies in the same market. I dunno, say like ZEN and CCB, for example. My message to any person like this would be:

Please stop. You are more than embarrassing yourself IMO.

Hypothetically, of course.

~snezzer

New Message
Please login to post a reply