Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
DRA
Apr 04, 2015 12:39PM
Apr 04, 2015 03:04PM

"..mentioning 12 graphite companies by name, but not ZEN. I wonder how they can manage to miss that!"

Why not be consistant? This has been the case for more than two years. Do you really believe that these people do not know about ZEN?

Markets are all about money. Wherever this is the impotant factor, honesty and integrity are nowhere to be found. So do not expect to learn the " truth " around the marketplace. These people are paid to say certain things and if you do not pay up, you get the cold shoulder. Why is his newsletter free? The simple answer is that it is worth nothing to begin with.

To be fair with our critics, ZEN has not proven them wrong. I believe all the evidence that ZEN has produced indicates we are on to something big, but until we prove it beyond doubt, I have to wait for the verdict. I believe it is coming.

We all know that AE has not played the game stock promoters would like him to. He has stuck to doing it his way. No greasing of palms, no fluffy press releases, and he has eaten some humble pie because some things have taken longer than he would like or expected. So our critics can have their time to bask in the sun. I look at what ZEN has achieved and the team that has been assembled. Their time, and ours, is coming. I don't know when, but I beleive it will.

Then I want to hear all the explanations our critics have for explaining how they missed ZEN. I know they'll have some dandies and most people will not care. Like some have said, the people with money hope to jump in...................but?

I have a hope and a wish for a market halt. Then an announcement for either a buy-out or a partnership with a juicy price tag. With a low float it is both possible and not too hard to get. All those watching ZEN shares like a buzzard over a dying carcas will miss their meal when ZEN comes to life and costs them a lot more than they thought. Just my dream.

New Message
Please login to post a reply