Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

" Commented Constance Lake First Nation, "We are pleased to move forward with GTA Resources on developing the Auden Property, which is located in the Heartland of Constance Lake First Nation's Ancestral Land. GTA has shown a commitment to work with our community while demonstrating respect of our people, lands and way of life. We expect this to become the start of a new and much more mutually beneficial relationship with GTA in the coming months."

The 100% owned Auden Property is located adjacent to Zenyatta Ventures Ltd.'s Albany graphite project in Northern Ontario. GTA is the largest land holder in this emerging graphite district with a total of 1748 contiguous claim units (approximately 28,000 hectares). GTA has owned the Auden Property since 2010, prior to the Zenyatta graphite discovery. The Property was originally acquired for its gold, base metal and PGM potential; however, other than the airborne geophysics described below, there has been no field work carried out since acquisition."

I spent quite a bit of time looking for the land boundaries of the Constance Lake FN with little success that satisfied me where they are. I did find the above and after reading it, it sure looks like the Zenyatta graphite find is on land in their jurisdiction.

From reading comments made by resposible posters we do have an agreement with them that lasts until a PEA is released, and then a new agreement would be negotiated. That sounds reasonable to me and I have no trouble with that. At one time another poster had claimed the ZEn find was on crown land. The above leads me to believe we are on their traditional lands.

From this point of view, I would exxpect we would need to reach some agreement with them. I do not see this as a problem. Noront has kept in good standing with this same group of people with their work. Zenyatta Ventures appears to be moving along the same path. I am confident a new agreement can be worked out that will benefit everyone with an interest in Zenyatta. If I was really concerned, I would pick up the phone and talk to Sandra.

New Message
Please login to post a reply