Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

I was a paid member from TCC and never quibbled about the advice or comments made. No matter how much you value someone's advice or recommendation, an individual is still responsible to do his own DD. Grown-ups know that. For some time it was the best source of ZEN information. Not because of any one person, but perhaps about 20. Not all left and there are some good people still there. The site format is a good one and no doubt why some have stayed. So whether you pay for it or not, you are responsible to check it out. Good people make mistakes, and some even have an adgenda. It isn't always bad. I had a good time at TCC and will not put any blame on the other guy(s). With a little common sense it could have stayed that way.

I may disagree with certain people on their views, but experience tells me that even they some good thoughts from time to time.

I like what Legalgal said a few posts back. Too bad human beings cannot seem to get along and respect each other. We seem to like to jab at someone's sore spot. I'm not above this criticism myself once in a while.

Happily, Zenyatta is on the home stretch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply