Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Glorieux,

you stated:

so many CEOs having histories of 5 or 6 companies going bust, it gets hard to believe those CEOs. AE is not most venture CEOs!

this is not slight to AE, but what about the performance of companies he has been involved with in the past has granted him a gracious amount of goodwill in your books? Not to question AE's ability to run a company...yet I see nothing of note to grant AE additional slack I would of any other junior mining CEO....
plus, as it always is, the boom or bust of a junior miner at the end of the day depends on the deposit itself and the macroeconomic factors in which the deposit is being developed....the CEO cannot have a helping hand in any of those matters.

The last time people were beating the money drum and AE said not to worry...poof we had the Ontario Government give us $500k.

The $500K as i beleive was to be used directly for SGS testing for the PEA.
Do we know how much of that $500K has been used? In addition, what are the restrictions on the use of this $500K...or does the leftover funding go back to the Government?

Additionally, $500K is chumpchange compared to what will be needed to advance Albany to a PFS/BFS...I would not be banking on taxpayer money to continually cover expenses of a publicly traded junior mining company. I would actually be quite angered as a taxpayer to learn of a government continually giving handouts to a company with easy access to capital and equity markets...

The bashers will always bash but AE is the only one who knows what is going on and has delivered.

What exactly has AE delivered us in the past year exactly other than a year year delayed PEA which apparently disspointed a large chunk of ZEN shareholders....
Sharehodler value has crumbled by over 50% in the past year...special delivery!

Not a basher, just a realist...look forward to your comments on these items

New Message
Please login to post a reply