Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

" Please stop claiming facts without sources - How do you know about AE/BOD´s end game of selling no lower than $10? "

For starters AE said he would not sell his shares for less than $10! So jysk was using facts. Old news and outdated, but facts just the same. Who knows how much AE is expecting for his shares based on what he knows today?

What puzzles me is how many "nervous" investors own this stock, can't see the silver lining, and see only ominous clouds. The graphite that ZEN has had tested has met or exceeded every test it has been put through. Can you believe concrete? That brought a smile to my face but apparently it is true. I can't beleieve the critics accept that without any doubts ( at least none I read).

Too many are upset over the cone of silence. After the Streetsweeper attack and the ignorance shown by the graphite community, I was an early convert to AE's policy of silence. I still like his style. I have done my DD and know that Zenyatta will rise like cream did in milK in the good old days. AE doesn't have to tell me what I can read with the NR's. I have seen nothing to discourage me. That may happen, but I think the end of the world will come first.

As for the share price, the market often misprices a stock. Eventually, the market will get it. Hang onto your shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply