Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

I dont understand with whats all going on with the darn SP... I read the posts on SI and Dragon50 makes great points.  Hats off to him. He writes, "As far as I can surmise, the company's info and strategic direction (or lack thereof) hasn't resulted in any real improvement in market value (or perception), or brought it any closer to production, or sale to the highest bidder, going back to the ancient history of the PEA over the last couple of years."
Dragon50 goes on to say..."At present, there is no perceived clarity on where the company currently stands, or where it's going next, its future prospects, finances, or any associated time frames/target goals involved therein."  

I agree with this statement whole-heartedly as so do many on that board.  No one truly knows the answers although there are great speculations offered.

Musky (and others) also make strong points regarding the true value of graphine even if being off by 99% we would all still be rich.  I get that...and I certainly do not think the current share price reflects the true value of our investment.  Lets be honest...for this reason, we are ALL holding on, riding this wave knowing the current facts regarding ZEN.  

I havent heard from many of the long term holders whom used to frequent this blog for quite some time now, as I suspect they've grown tired from the endless reasons why this stock is down and simply chose to stay off the board with their comments and just wait.  Whats the point?  Its just getting old...we keep hearing the same thing anyway.  

There are many brilliant people invested in this stock and I appreciate their input.  I am one who is long on this stock and wont be  selling my shares for sure.  I know what I have.  But I must admit I found Dragon50's comments to be absolutely spot on... and I wish this company would get off their behinds and do something new to move the SP other way around.  Long and strong... but just sayin'.

Q*bert

New Message
Please login to post a reply