...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Hi Gang! This is my first post ever and I'm really hoping I don't end up sounding like a goof but here's my idea for what it's worth. I'm thinking that the changes being proposed are basically the same exercise that RVX went through when they created RVX Therapeutics. They kept the APOA1 stuff under the RVX umbrella and put the Alzheimer's, inflammation, cancer, etc. stuff under RVX Therapeutics. So now Zenith Epiginetics Corp. wants to keep the expected royalties under the newly named Zenith Capital Corp. and send all the other goodies to RVX Epiginetics Ltd. In my mind the 34.4 million is basically just a number to satisfy the accountants and lawyers. Current Zenith shareholders will continue to own both ZCap and ZLtd because it's still one company...its just a reorganization to facilitate more licensing deals. I seem to remember DM saying recently that: he was no longer interested in a sale but would concentrate on more licensing deals; Zenith has possibly hundreds of compounds; they know that some work better than others with existing drugs already on the market and they've selected two compounds they want to move forward soon to trials. I assume these two new drugs (ZEN3694? and ZEN3717?) are two that work exceptionally well with already approved drugs and that those pharmas would love to boost their sales with a new and improved ZENCombo so...they make a deal with ZLtd that could include some cash and/or share offer going to ZLtd and any possible royalties going to ZCap. Out of a couple of hundred possible compounds, imagine if half a dozen made their way to a deal; having shares in half a dozen big pharmas and getting royalties from half a dozen big pharmas!! Bear's idea of ZCap becoming its own investment company makes a lot of sense to me. There could certainly be a lot of money coming in to finance both RVX and Zenith's operations as well as pay nice dividends. Does this sound reasonable or possible to anyone else here??
New Message
Please login to post a reply