...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Toinv - Just to follow up on your comments about the enthusiasm displayed by Don about a potential deal at the AGM. I don't think that was BS for one simple reason. There was supposed to be a 10 million share PP prior to the AGM that was cut off and closed with just $5.7 raised. Miraculously $25 mil went into RVX just days before the ZCC PP was closed. To me that reeks of something that was or is very very close. For a company that had, at the time of the AGM, patients living 75 weeks past the point at which they were no longer responding to the standard of care drugs, ZEL was able to show these companies a way to extend their sales cycle with existing patients by now more than a year and a half. I am somewhat surprised that we haven't heard of a deal being signed yet but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me to see news of a deal at any moment. Extending that sales cycle by 1.5 years represents an additional $9 billion in sales of these existing products. No matter how you cut that it represents an awful lot of extra profit potential for these existing drugs. Hearing of a deal before years end is a definite possibility. Hearing about it tomorrow would be music to our ears.

My question to the readers is; what would deal news on Zenith do for the RVX share price?

All IMO, dyodd.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply