...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

10-41,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I agree,,personally I am presently greyer with much less hair and substantially more wrinkles since first coming into ownership of these ZCC shares,,,,,,,,,,some of this aging is specific to this Management teams' control of both these companies with less than stellar business develeopment.

It is very disappointing to still be sitting here after the split in 2013 with no control of the shares I own and no concrete feel for where we stand! 7 years later and they are still fumbling around on the business side of this bio lottery,,,,,ZCC is certainly not an investment so far,,its more of a devestment, as is RVX... I dont see any reason where remaining private is beneficial,,,so far I have fought with my trading platform and the CRA to support TFSA qualification and that has been a devestment so far. Something which Management should have made completely understandable back on day one.

I am of the opinion that the lack of keen communication and revealing forward supportive goals to shareholders is actually due to the inexperience of this team around bringing a drug to market. One can just look around the bio-investment sector and find other positions that seem to be much less important to the health community at large but yet have garnered a large degree of share price respect. I think it basically boils down to net working thru years of having previous connections and that experience from knowing the bio business. Something we seem to fall short of,,we actually are an experiment within an experiment,,,,,we were thinking take out a few years ago,,,almost a sure thing,,,but nope,, ,If Pfizer was actually interested one would assume we would have been bought out long ago,,,,,jmo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply