...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I would be willing to buy shares if you have the certificates and we can get Zenith to cooperate in cancelling your certificates and issuing new ones to me. And i will not slaughter you on the price but it is fair to say that the heady valuations of the past have vanished into the mists of time and pandemics. They could not sell that US$2  million placement at $2 a share with a third of a wt so that is the share value reality check. To be fair, if i do not like your offer, i should have the opportuity to sell my certificates to you for the same price you offered yours to me. Zenith does need money, considerably more than 2 mil. 

To be fair to any who are considering my offer, Zenith is not dormant. There are alternatives but Don does not like biting bullets or even ripping bandaids off with one quick motion. Some alternatives may not be palatable but he has manoeuvered himself in between the Devil and the deep blue sea while waiting for the Big Dream offer to come along.

I think that he is positively Trumpian about getting the glory for a big deal, all the while his shareholders and their equity wither away. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply