...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I don't know if I agree that it will take until 2028 to do a deal for Zenith as a whole or ZEN003694 alone. I'm seeing quite a few deals being done for cancer assets that are promising at mid-stage which Zenith is right at now. We know that Pfizer, Astellas and Merck are all involved in ZEN trials and Newsora is in the mix as well (although I don't know if they have the same buying power as the other 3) so it's possible that if things continue to go well one of them may want to beat the others to the punch.

Not saying it will happen but no one can say it won't. Constellation did not have as much on the go as Zenith nor did Trillium but both were taken out in nice deals. I don't think Don is close to being in the same league as those two CEO's but once the science gets to a certain point he can get a good investment bank and just get out of the way.

I agree it's about time he did some business that was good for shareholders instead just enriching himself. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply