...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Re: Zenith Capital Corp. to Present on the Emerging Growth Conference on September 25, 2024

I see the RVX/Zen magic is still going strong. Big sell off following a presentation. Pretty sad. I really wish Don would have either Dr. Kulikowski or Dr Lakhotia join him for a credibility boost.  I agree that blaming the market for leadership woes is getting very old and anyone who follows biotech even a bit can see that there are good deals being made regularly and it is easy to find pre and early clinical biotechs with market caps in the hundreds of millions to billions of dollars. For Don to infer that the RVX/Zen valuation problem is due to bad markets in general just makes him come across as delusional imo. 

I could be wrong (hopefully) but I'd be suprised if this latest financing goes well because at the base of it you have a guy who, in terms of investor returns, has accomplished zero in 20+ years. That to me is not going to inspire a lineup of serious investors especially when this same guy with zero accomplishment starts complicating things by talking about becoming a royalty aggregator. To most investors that would mean leadership deep in biotech finance expertise and a track record of good to exceptional investor returns.  Don't get me wrong I think it is an excellent idea under the right leadership, certainly not currently the case at RVX/Zen.

I really think the science is strong at both companies and would love to see both companies packaged up together and sold. As I said in an earlier post if Don's potential revenue numbers are anywhere close to reality (and you would think with Cencora and Eversana they would be) I don't understand why the two companies together couldn't get a buyer for a reasonable price. Lots of deals get done at Ph 2-3. For me I'd be very happy if we got $1-2B USD for the RVX/Zen package. That would translate into very roughly $2-4/share for shares in each company. Personally I'd also be happy to never have to see another management presentation from this group, the time and potential squandered in my opinion is sickening. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply