...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Zenith Capital Corp. to Present on the Emerging Growth Conference on September 25, 2024

Thanks for the link koo.

Some quick thoughts.

1. At least he is doing something by presenting at The Emegring Growth Conference.
  2. Don continues to blame others (it's the market) for the complete lack of financing success at RVX.
  3. Dr Lakhotia and team have achieved remarkable scientific success at ZE with limited funds.
  4. In spite of all of the ZE partnerships nobody is biting yet. Not enough scientific evidence yet?
  5. NUT x zen3694 "fast track" application to be complete in 1 month and 3 months for approval. So no value creation for at least 4 months and NUT is the low hanging fruit.
  6. Even if NUT achieves fast track status it still must prove itself clinically I think, hence, no cigar until it is FDA approved. And probably no or minimal increase in value until final approval.
  7. If NUT is aproved they plan to cell the goose that laid the golden egg rather than use Cencora as a partner to take it to market and generate continuous cash flow to fund RVX and BoM2.
  8. No mention of a long Covid trial?
  9. Don is never crystal clear in his communications, hence raising red flags to potential investors. The dots are never completely connected.
  10. We'll wait and see how many subscribe to this offering. Let's hope for the best.
  11. What will $8MMUSD achieve when $140,000,000 is required for BoM2? I guess it pays a few months of overheads.
  12. The listener question of liquidity for ZCC or even ZE through a public listing was answered with a "no intent to list".

All in all this presentation signals the degree of despiration evident at RVX and underscores the complete lack of biotech financial expertise (perhaps with the exception of Dr Lakhotia) in the RVX management team. There are hundreds of millions of dollars being invested in biotech as we speak. Surely a biotech with a breakthrough designation for it's molecule and a second molecule (zen3694) in 11 trials sponsored by the NIH and NCI could attract significant interest and financing if the management teal was competent?

Just my opinions. 

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply