Free

I've got an idea BL, since I admittedly haven't seen the ama system in action and you apparently have seen both, how about providing us with some leading questions and we'll see if we can answer them to your satisfaction. Tell us what you think we should be looking for to create that pros and cons list you seem to think exists.

I do have one point of interest for you to get things started. Through all the posts there's been one feature neither you nor anybody else has ever discussed, CPDLC, is that embedded in the new sna system? I don't doubt that the system sna is building does everything they claim, my stance is that at the end of the day both systems achieve a very very similar end result.

By the way, I'm looking to have a good conversation, no bashing and no running to the administrators because somebody doesn't like the truth, both ways. I think you know me by now, I only want to discuss facts, not speculation or hype. (Notice I didn't use the word fluff) lol come on I know you're smiling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply