Welcome To The Apex Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Sultan's business strategy acquires quality, under explored, precious metal properties with undiscovered potential in established mining camps. The company then advances the projects until they can be joint ventured or sold with a retained NSR royalty.

Free

Dana,

I have to agree with you. Although they did hire a new PR firm, it does nothing to expand the resources.

Your location gives you easy access to information that is not available to the rest of us. I appreciate your inputs and look forward to hearing from you again.

From my remote location, it seems they are trying to do too many things with limited resources. A few years ago they sold other properties and temporarily quit exploration at Kena because the price of moly went up. This seemed to focus their attention on Jersey Emerald, but why include the old lead/zinc mine? That seems like a waste of capital.

Then they went back to Kena for a deep hole, which had very good results, but seems to deviate from the previous plan. Now we have so so results for lead/zinc and nothing in a year about moly. They have also been talking up the tungsten, which is good, but is it correlated with their quest to delineate a mineable moly resource?

They have huge reserves. Maybe too much. It doesn't take long to deplete all their funding and require them to dilute the stocks again. Why not develop one or two resources, get the stock price up by proving resources, and then have a private placement?

New Message
Please login to post a reply