Welcome To The Apex Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Sultan's business strategy acquires quality, under explored, precious metal properties with undiscovered potential in established mining camps. The company then advances the projects until they can be joint ventured or sold with a retained NSR royalty.

Free
Message: Not easy to get attention without a bonanza strike.

Not easy to get attention without a bonanza strike.

posted on Nov 03, 2009 11:47AM

Seems to be a bad taste remaining from the 08 landslide. I know my wallet is much thinner.

Here's the latest from IRON MOUNTAIN AND THE KENA GOLD FIELDS:

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

TSX Venture Exchange Symbol: SUL
SEC 12g3-2(b): 82-4741
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: RZN
Fundamental Research Initiates Coverage on Sultan Minerals Inc.
November 3, 2009, Vancouver, BC - Sultan Minerals Inc. (SUL -- TSX Venture) ("Sultan") is pleased to announce the publication of an in-depth analytic report on the company and its properties carried out by Fundamental Research Corp. (www.researchfrc.com)

Please click on the link below to review the report and the excellent progress the company has been making in regard to its varied exploration properties.

Fundamental Research Report Featuring Sultan Minerals -- October 2009

http://www.sultanminerals.com/i/pdf/SultanMineralsFundamentalResearchOct2009.pdf

Sultan Minerals Inc. is a gold, silver and base metals exploration company with a portfolio of mineral properties in Canada. Sultan Minerals' current exploration program will focus on expanding the tungsten, lead and zinc resource on its Jersey Emerald property, and field work on the Kena Gold property, both located in southeastern British Columbia. Sultan owns 100% of the Kena Gold Project, an 8000 hectare property which has a NI43-101 compliant resource of over 750,000 oz Gold (in measured, indicated and inferred category).

For further information on Sultan's projects, visit www.sultanminerals.com.

Arthur G. Troup, P.Eng., Geological
President and CEO

For further information please contact:
Marc Lee, Investor and Corporate Communications
Tel: (604) 687-4622 Fax: (604) 687-4212 Toll Free: 1-888-267-1400
Email: mlee@sultanminerals.com or info@sultanminerals.com
New Message
Please login to post a reply