Welcome to the Crius Energy Trust Discussion Forum

Free

Before Portee's departure, we talked about contacting Crius to ask questions, After a far bit of effort, I was given a phone appointment with Michael Fallquist President and CEO of Crius. I spoke with him for 30 minutes. I was impressed with him I must say.

Although Crius Energy Trust only owns 26.8% of Crius Energy, they actually control the whole company. It does appear that they are in ongoing discussions for an acquisition hopefully completed in Q4/13. They have money in the bank that they want to put to work for this purpose. They also are looking to expand current companies into other states.

We spoke about the safety of the dividend and he said that it is a topic that is never even discussed. It would appear that the dividend is indeed safe as far as I could gather, but please don't take that as my personal guarantee.

I came away from the call very pleased with my investment. The company is ina strong growth phase.

Althugh Portee will not get to reply to this post, I think that he would want our site to continue as always so that he can watch it from above.

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply