Welcome to the Crius Energy Trust Discussion Forum

Free

I know that we are all still in mourning over the passing of our dear friend and fearless leader Portee. However, Alex would never have tolerated more than a brief moment of respectful silence before jumping in with both feet and ripple bottle firmly in hand. I realize that we are rather rudderless without Alex but surely we still follow our Portee discovered Crius. Therefore I shall post this on behalf of Portee since I know not whether or not he has an intenet connection on which to join the conversation.

TORONTO , Oct. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Crius Energy Trust ("Crius Energy" or the "Trust") (KWH-UN.TO), announced today that it has confirmed its October 2013 distribution of $0.0833 per unit. The distribution will be paid on November 15, 2013 , in respect of the period from and including October 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013 , to unitholders of record on October 31, 2013. The ex-distribution date will be October 29, 2013 .

Portee would probably say that the best is yet to come with this company. Diveys, diveys, diveys forever.

RIP old friend, RIP

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply