Free

RE: I recently asked Robert...Larry / Duke

posted on May 04, 2006 08:34AM

Your comments are valid.

Unfortunately, you are very very correct when you state, ``...Be factual or be silent. Negative events should not be countered by illusions of good things to come. It`s just a vehicle to buy time.``

But, that is RP`s job. I doubt those who claim he has lied. RP is a good wordsmith. He uses his skills to keep EDIG together and to keep financiers in the loop and on the hook -- just like the shareholders. That is what he does.

As many here know, the past saga of EDIG can be looked at only one way, today. However, when we bought EDIG stock things were not much better than today. The biggest difference is the dilusion....and today`s pps shows exactly that.

In 1998 and 1999, the story was MOS and the coming portables from big time brands. That did not happen for EDIG. But, there are many many small companies that just went away after the tech bubble burst. EDIG hung on, in part due to RP`s ability to spin EDIG`s tech story to the folks that currently fund the company. I can`t find a lot of fault in doing one`s job -- even at my own expense. I was there last year to hear the disturbing news that all the past ``potential`` markets and customers had, basically, given EDIG the single finger salute. At a minimum, we would have to give them credit for having a plan to save the company bacon.

Fast forward to today and we are still here, the lights are on, the spin is real or it is not. We`ll see soon enough.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply