Free

New Investor`s View?

posted on Jan 26, 2005 06:47AM

from Etrade`s Company Snapshot:

e.Digital Corporation develops, manufactures and markets electronic devices using portable storage media using its MicroOS file management system. For the 6 months ended 9/30/04, revenues fell 6% to $2.1M. Net loss applicable to Common decreased 9% to $1.3M. Revenues reflect lower sales of services. Lower net loss reflects lower cost of sales, decreased selling and administrative expenses and the absence of loss on sale of assets.

from Charles Schwab`s Company Background:

Company Background

Offers its proprietary technology platforms and engineering services to electronics companies to create portable digital devices that can link to personal computers, the Internet and other devices. Markets its services and technologies to OEMs and Original Design Manufacturers.

Source: Standard & Poor`s

We can, at least, assume some entity is buying stock -- investor(s) or short covering. It does not look like Joe Sixpack buying to me. The above is what you see if you wanted to get a quick view from Etrade or Schwab as a retail investor. Neither have analysts recomendations.

Where would / will new investor`s get their information to ``bet`` on EDIG? Doesn`t it have to be somebody KNOWING something?

In my small little world, it sure looks like it to me.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply