Free

Guessing Games

posted on Jan 31, 2005 07:23AM
I have said in the (distant) past that this stock is predictably unpredictable. And while I enjoy speculating as much as the next guy, after all that`s transpired lately I think the only thing left to do is to wait and see what happens - as any guesses will almost certainly be wrong anyway.

One comment I would make regarding RyanAir... they stated that the recent trial of its in-flight entertainment system on five Boeing 777 aircraft was ``disappointing,`` especially due to the lack of non-English content.

So a problem stemming from a lack of non-English content was not foreseeable? RyanAir knows who their customers are. Could that not have been a requirement for the digEplayers up front - before the initial trial? Surely Wencor/APS/EDIG could have either accommodated this requirement or the trial could have been delayed - either of which would have set the trial up for a better chance of success. Why is it that no one ever seems to think such things through? Must everything be trial and error? Drives me crazy.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply