Free

RE: IFE will make or break us IMO....Moxa1.../Gil

posted on Feb 02, 2005 03:22PM
What I`m saying is the painful reality that unless we start making some money from IFE we will be in serious financial trouble. I`m not trying to be negative. The company can`t exist on air... nor can it just continually issue shares sold to our friendly financiers. Atul`s guidance mentioned increased business opportunities in this quarter... I`m hoping it`s true. I`m also hoping Wencor can market our IFE device successfully. I have no idea whether or not Fusion will market our product... I certainly hope so but it`s entirely up to them just as it was up to TGE to sell and market our platform to other OEM`s. That apparently wasn`t successful for whatever reason, so our track record (going back years) actually hasn`t been very good. Of course, past performance is no measure of future success so let`s hope it`ll be different this time around. Time is getting short, and the pps is suffering accordingly. I doubt you will be happy to see this tank to $.10 or less but it could happen easily with continued silence from the company or worse yet, unexpected bad news. I`ve got my fingers crossed.
New Message
Please login to post a reply