Free

RE: Date of Filing of Application

posted on Sep 14, 2006 07:35AM
Now if only a judge would read these documents and rule after reaching the same conclusion. Any ideas when that might be scheduled to occur? I`ve e-mailed the company asking that question about 3 weeks ago but never got a response. Apparently no date had yet been set.

Between e.Digital`s counterclaims, the patent interference thing, and just their public presence at the WAEA in direct competition... it must really be ticking digEcor off - more so if we were actually making some sales. I find it a little troubling that digEcor appears to be conducting `business as usual` (now leasing 1600 XT units to JetStar) apparently without any concern on the part of this customer that e.Digital might have valid claim to the technology inside - yet e.Digital`s `customers` seem hesitant to commit in light of digEcor`s claims.

Admittedly the company also suffers from its current financial situation; but I thought that`s what our `financial partners` were for - to remove much of that concern and help facilitate leasing/sales of the eVU. We haven`t heard anything about them lately - and where is Mezzo in all of this and what the heck are they doing?

More waiting I guess. At least the share price is holding up pretty well - for now. Someone needs to get off their butt and make a decision - whether it be the courts, an airline, a hospital, or some law firm. Like emit says: ``Just do it already!``

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply