Free
Message: Alliacense Expands Executive Staff to Manage Global Licensing of Technology Patent Portfolios
Although they may be working with TPL, my thinking, based on the conversation I had with Putnam a couple of weeks ago, is that they're more likely to choose an IP firm with a higher profile. Perhaps one of the firms I listed yeaterday. 1. Fish and Richardson SD 2. Jones Day SD 3. Foley & Lardner SD 3. McDermott Will and Emery SD 5. Howrey LA 6. Greenburg Traurig Silicon Valley 7. Kirkland & Ellis LA 8. Baker Botts Not in the area 9. Morrison & Foerster SD 9. Perkins Coie LA I looked at last years list as well and there were several other firms represented but fell off this year. Last years ranking. 3. DLA Piper SD 8. Sidney Austin LA 9. Kilpatrick Stockton Not in Area 9. Townsend Townsend and Crew SD Remember Blakleys quote. “Over the last month, we have had productive IP consultations with several well-respected intellectual property law firms" Would TPL be considered a well respected Law firm? Aren't they an intelectual property management company. The firms I listed are from IP Law 360's survey completed earlier this month and are the most prestigous IP firms in the country. They may indeed be more prestigous than we can court, but regardless, I think eDigital is going for an IP law firm rather than an IP Property management company. Someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding TPL and how they work. Larry
New Message
Please login to post a reply