Free

What happened to the "Sell Something" mantra....

posted on Nov 10, 2006 09:05AM
all you hear "sell something" now that edig put out a pr stating just that: " e.Digital also announced it has received over $1 million in new orders for eVU and eVU accessories. The majority of the new orders, being built by e.Digital’s U.S.-based contract manufacturer, are expected to ship to eVU customers in this quarter ending December 31, 2006." Along with other positive news: "e.Digital announced that it received a delayed 1250 unit order from its Asian contract manufacturer and has delivered the units to its customer digEcor. The Company expects to recognize $713,000 of revenue associated with this delivery in the quarter ending December 31, 2006." And: Regarding the company’s efforts to monetize its flash memory-based patent portfolio, Blakeley said, “IP veteran Pat Nunally, management, and outside law firms have intensified patent due diligence and the evaluation of the licensing potential of e.Digital’s patent portfolio to companies in the cell phone, PDA/Pocket PC, portable A/V recorder, digital camera, camcorder, and other portable device industries. With the rapid proliferation of flash memory in portable devices we see significant licensing opportunities to monetize our important patent portfolio. We look forward to providing more information about this and other business developments this quarter.” After how many years, did you expect overnight changes? Look at what is going on with PTSC share price. With all their possiblities, ask how many shareholders are happy with their current share price. If you are going to remark with sp increasing up to 20 times their 52 week low, then you need to also look at what was happening prior to their rise. Kinda reminds of what edig is going through now, with one exception, edig has had and does have a legitimate product out. I saw this morning email pr as a positive, hopeful trend and I continue to add shares because if edig does someday become a next MSFT type of an investment I don't want to say should've, could've bought enough to make a difference statment. GLTA Tom
New Message
Please login to post a reply