Free

Dec 21, 2006 04:44AM

Dec 21, 2006 04:48AM

Dec 21, 2006 04:51AM

Dec 21, 2006 04:55AM

Dec 21, 2006 04:56AM

Dec 21, 2006 05:14AM

Yep, I sent my Christmas greeting to them this am -- just after the Sharholder Alert was published.

Certainly not bad news, but at this point in the game we would like to see the rev numbers in place and growing. It could happen with a little hard work and a lot of luck. Not sure how much of either we can expect, but one solid airline and / or one large HCA type hospital deal would go a long ways to getting EDIG back on the Wall Street speculator's radar screen, IMO. Of course, we don't have either in our pocket today. However, if they have the trials underway and these trials are successful, that is certainly progress.

This Alert will have very little exposure if not on the wire services.

They gave us a hint of what may happen with some hefty numbers on the IP side. Once EDIG has placed some corp. on notice, then it will get interesting. Until then, it is only DD and who cares where Pat N went to college as he as a proven track record and that goes a lot further than any MBA I know. EDIG has done the right things to move the IP process forward....we just don't have an outcome in sight.

As usual, we'll wait 'em out.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply