Free
Message: re: July`s ASM+ Kim + Lois + TOMMEEEK!!...Sorry TK...

re: July`s ASM+ Kim + Lois + TOMMEEEK!!...Sorry TK...

posted on Feb 10, 2005 07:42PM
And El and people... This is great!! l.o.l..

Do you know that the ONLY thing of interest on R.B. lately has been duplicating posts from here??

This is hysterical...They have about four posters over there that use nothing but foul language and attack everyone here for thier posts!

The latest is, about ten minutes after my bus ride, some jerk re-posts it over there...I think, in addition to Jack Nicholson, we are going to need a Special Secret Service or something to follow the bus, because the R.B. people are going to send out, like spy satellites or something!!

It is hysterical that they have nothing to do by trash, badmouth, use vulgarities, and all that stuff and the only REAL entertainment those idiots have is to repost from this board...They did not even include the post I made that this was light-hearted and temporary...Guess, we are going to have to switch the plan to private limos instead.. (but do not tell them that, because it will be on that board in five minutes!!!) Just real entertainment folks!

Hey, California people...submarines?? Be carefull. Dackerman and those wonderfull people are watching!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply