Free

Trillium -

I do like the way you think...

To answer your question, I was simply using the list from sky's original post - you have to scroll all the way down to see it. greengo posted another list but I don't know which is more current, not that it really matters.

To answer sky's question, my recollection was that Delta had at one time seemed a possibility. I think both United and Delta (and others) have been in and out or in various stages of bankruptcy and/or mergers/talks since then. I don't really keep up though.

Despite Silverjet's 'measly' two planes, they are certainly a high-end service and a very nice place to have our product showcased. This looks very good for Mezzo and e.Digital. I also noted in one of the recent articles (about Mezzo, I think) that someone had trialed for 4 months? That's a pretty long trial period, I think. If one went with Mezzo after that, I'd say they must have been pretty happy with the product and service. It's becoming more evident that maybe the fastest to market doesn't always win the race. Mezzo and e.Digital have both laid a lot of groundwork over the past year. Perhaps it's really starting to pay off.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply