Free

You bet ! I appreciate the comments.

I try to focus on what will drive this pps and improve investor value. I much prefer to read those investors who do the same. Lord knows some like to rub salt in their wounds and the wounds of others by dwelling on all things negative, imagined and real...all of which serves zero purpose to me and extends their misfortune well beyond its expiration date....all their choice, not unlike their original investment and decisions along the way. For some it is the center piece of their lives and they live to wallow in it.

It's starting to get significantly more interesting as we get that much closer to patent news and announcements for new eVU customers beyond Mezzo.

Hopefully, from this point forward, EDIG will continue to provide investors with a reason to buy with more good news. The patent situation could be a very potent draw for speculators.

I also am quite happy with management's efforts the past year, especially coming off the digecor headache.

Blakeley's conversion of the notes to equity and adopting of a leasing partner looks to be giving the eVU line some firm footing...not to mention the access for up to $8.5 million of capital to remove the financial constraints which have hindered EDIG in the past.

If EDIG could survive the grim days and unfortunate turns of fate over the past few years, they might still have a shot...they patents are still theirs...

No guarantees but much risk has been removed and opportunity is back in the fore front.

Once they actually MONITIZE the patents, the market can then begin to speculate accordingly, and those repositioned with nice positions might just be back in the chips.

Good luck to lurkers who continue to hang tough in hopes of happy days returning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply