Free

Re: Gil - Excellent post...Thanks LL...

posted on Mar 24, 2007 04:44PM

I followed my own advice, though not with EDIG. You may recall few years back I told everyone that I was buying PTSC and was derided by some. Some here followed me into PTSC and realized substantial gains...

Mine paid off for my EDIG purchases beyond the Crash of of 2000,when I had 11000 "Free" EDIG shares because I had sold enough on the way to $24...

In retrospect, selling enough to have some, (1/2), left free has been a good policy, and I have been adding EDIG shares ever since the run to $.33, which I thought was Mr. Wencor's attempt to take over EDIG and led to increase in shares by 100%...

I remember all those who were enthusiatic as much as I and you, and some lost most of their hard earned money because they were forced to sell...

I do not wish that pattern to occur again, that is why I sincerely wish everyone to understand that this is a PENNY stock, and investing in Penny stocks is like buying a ticket for LOTTO...

P.S.

Did tyou buy into PTSC? And,are you coming to San Diego, (LaCosta Hotel); for the annual shareholder meeting on April 27th? If you come I would like to buy you a drink...

Good Luck to all next week and beyond...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply