Free

What a Nice day for edig and shareholders.....

posted on Mar 29, 2007 11:16AM

I would like a Trifecta, can we get news of a Health care eVU contract please.

It is nice to see the enthusiam level going up; LL are you in the Cheer camp now?

Many here have been invested along time and have been waiting for the kind of news we have received lately, congratulations to all for your patience. Hopefully now that the foundation has appeared done for this little company the rest of the structure will go up much quicker.

eDigital IMO has now been validated!

Kudos for WB, RP, FF and Pat Nunally .....it is nice to see that edig has changed direction under proper leadership.

Hate to say this (many here have enough to count) another buying opportunity for those who don't have enough. Can there ever be enough? 

Far as the Wencor situation, I would like for edig to work with them again under safe and profitable circumstances. edig could use all the IFE sales it could get.  I am sure under WB all future contract are going to be beneficial for edig.

Maybe a surprise contract with a kiosk type eVU could be next. Judging from the past products edig has had, there are potential for many types of units ala Netflix or BB. (Just a wish of mine).

GLTA

Tom 

New Message
Please login to post a reply