Free

You are right.  Two of the eight 2007 PRs were on a Thursday -- the only real common denominator was each day end in "y" and Saturday and Sunday are excluded. 

"EDIG Thursday" is a legend that will probably live on for quite a while -- at least until the next PR comes out on a Tuesday.  lol

I have zero evidence, only experience with trademark and patent attorneys in a business setting or on a golf course (19th hole included), but I believe it will be weeks (maybe months) until we really KNOW anything from DM or big IFE news.  The exception might be confirmation from the airlines we already have POs.  Not that interesting, IMO, as we know the total is $2.5M.  That's interesting. 

More sales would be good, but I suspect Willy and gang are beating the streets these days.  Success breeds success and we could use a few more hits until we see the time line for DM to make real IP license progress.  We would hope DM's results will lead to more than small change in the EDIG piggy bank.  

DM could announce today, but my guess is the legal eagles (present company accepted) will be conservative in releasing any news.  Plus, I further guess (up to a WAG now) that DM's strategy will be to use EDIG PR to their advantage with current and / or  future licensees, if any.

Just speculating as that's about all I think we'll see.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply