Free
Message: Just to set the record straight , DABOSS understood my post

Jul 02, 2007 10:14PM

Jul 03, 2007 11:53AM

Jul 03, 2007 01:49PM

Just to set the record straight , DABOSS understood my post

posted on Jul 03, 2007 03:35PM

exactly , Some  others  definitly  did  not  at  all !

I  don't  want  to  get  into  a  pissing  match  with  any  one , Or  the  personal  attack  garbage .

When  i  was  having  trouble  following  Doni's  tech  explanations  he  said  read  them  over  and  over  till  you  get  it ,  He  was  right , I  understand  doni  now .

I  wasn't  braging  about  selling  PTSC  at  1.15  in  fact  i  sold  250k  at  .11   after  the  Higgins  night mare !  that  turned  out  to  be  a  mistake , But  its  sure  easy  to  look  back  though  isn't  it ?

My  definition  of  low  hanging  fruit  was  NEVER  go  to  small  under  funded  co's  first !  My  version  was  ALWAYS  the  large  co's  for  10 mil  just  go  away  stradegy ! (  nuisance  fee )

After  caring  for  my  ailing  father  for  the  last  5  years  which  ended  when  we  laid  him  to  rest  on  6-29- 07  which  would  have  been  is  87th  birthday  ,  I  guess  i  was  just  looking  for  a  little  optimisom  , Or  just  something  positive ,  Sorry  if  my  post  came  off  less  than  humble  i  apolagize , Look  forward  to  meeting  all  at  the  ASM !

RIC  out

Jul 03, 2007 03:52PM

Jul 03, 2007 06:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply