Free

Aug 10, 2007 07:29AM

Aug 10, 2007 08:15AM

The purpose of reviewing EDIG's trading volume during key moments was merely to review  the volume swings that occurred prior to dramtic price break outs and what kind of volume levels were needed to drive the share price.  What motivated the markets back then certainly was a different phenomenon then what presents today.

"Potential" drove the dot.com start ups that were nothing more than a dorm room concepts that attracted millions in venture capital effortlessly...that was then...this is now.

And "NOW" is a $25 Billion flash market that has evolved over the past 8 years, developed by hundreds of companies that have been churning revenues based on numerous handheld flash products.

I'd say EDIG is in a sweet spot again.  The market wants verifiable numbers, which DM is about to monitize for them.  So we're 8 years late but still very much in the game, at least that's how it appears from here.

So maybe all those products that passed us by that we thought should have come into play might just return center stage for EDIG investors.  174 companies and thousands of products have already been identified.

You think DM has the clout and connections to expose this story and leverage their case in a public forum?  Word can spread rather quickly and the pps can move rapidly, and that in itself helps to drive the pps.  While we have no idea how this story will play out, I'd say the odds for a dramatic price move based on what we know to be happening is very possible, and I see no reason to downplay that.  Some believe it before it happens and others won't believe it until it's too late, and so it goes.

Aug 10, 2007 10:08AM

Aug 10, 2007 11:17AM

Aug 10, 2007 12:23PM

Aug 10, 2007 12:40PM

Aug 10, 2007 04:35PM

Aug 10, 2007 05:35PM

Aug 10, 2007 11:08PM

Aug 11, 2007 02:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply